Skip to main content
Question

Refund for roaming charges

• 19 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi There,

I was at Long Point beach on June 14 and July 16, resulting in roaming charges. I would like a refund to my account for these please. I have read about how to prevent this and will turn off my roaming in future visits.

Thank you!

Kelly

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

If the charges have shown up on your PDF bill (for July 16th) then  if a mobile master sees your post, they can flag a rep who would look into the charge and they will respond here. I would also manually select your network to Koodo so to prevent the phone from connecting to a  US tower 🙂👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep to help you out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @kelltron3000 

We have reviewed the details and we have been able to remove the roaming charge on July bill, since it was triggered due to accidental data roaming, feel free to check the details in your self serve account when you get the chance.

For the charge on July 16, please reply back here or start a new post once the charge is posted on the bill so we can look into it further.

For more info about how to prevent accidental roaming charges, please check out this article https://community.koodomobile.com/plans-services-232910/easy-roam-understanding-how-you-will-be-charged-while-traveling-7811296