Skip to main content

So Koodo screwed up my data Plan Oct 1. Data is reinstated, and I just received an ebill showing i now owe them $300. I have my data back, but now I owe 3x my regular monthly charge for 5 days into the month...what is going on? I really am loosing faith, there is a huge communication gap as to what is happening behind the scenes with my account, and i am a loyal koodo client 10+ years. I am on auto pay, but that may change real quick. Please provide some direction as my frustration grows!

Hi @MurrR 

The extra charges were incurred due to the plan reset that was made to fix the data issue glitch.

A credit will be applied to your upcoming bill for any extra charges (caused by the data issue) that you may see on the current bill.

We apologize for the inconvenience created!

Thanks for not calling me back Koodo....my loyalty is fading very fast....

Now my credit card has been debited $300 for your screw up!! Can't fix myself. Spoke to your rep almost 2 weeks ago. She said she would call me back on Thanksgiving day to let me know the status of my over charged account. This is ridiculous, you are stealing from my credit card?? Your company screwed up, I am left with the costs incurred. I cant even get someone on the phone. This is the worst customer service I have ever received from Koodo. I need to know when I will be refunded! Someone please help!

Hi @MurrR 

We are sorry for this experience!

We have reviewed your account and we can confirm that credit for all extra charges incurred on the October bill due to the glitch, will be applied on your November bill.

We apologize for the inconvenience created!