Koodo Community
Solved

received a new billing cycle invoice but I canceld my phone plan

• 25 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

on April 15 I called with a Koodo representative to cancel my subscription on April 23, because I’m moved back to Belgium. My billing cycle goes from the 22nd of the month we’re in until 21st of the next month. Normally I should only pay for the 22nd of April, but I received a bill for the whole upcoming billing cycle month. I can’t call with a Koodo representative because I don’t have Canadian phone number anymore and I can’t chat with a representative either. Does anyone have an email that I can use or is there something else I can do? 

Thank you,

Aline

icon

Best answer by Oliver C 25 April 2024, 00:52

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there,

so unfortunately there is no email to contact Koodo. However, if a mobile master flags this post for a representative to see or if a rep happens to see the post anyway they can assist you here. Alternatively, if you go to Koodo on Facebook and message them there, you can chat with a rep on there instead, it actually works surprisingly well. I hope this helps 🙂👍

Hi there,

so unfortunately there is no email to contact Koodo. However, if a mobile master flags this post for a representative to see or if a rep happens to see the post anyway they can assist you here. Alternatively, if you go to Koodo on Facebook and message them there, you can chat with a rep on there instead, it actually works surprisingly well. I hope this helps 🙂👍

I contacted them on Facebook and that worked, thank you! 😊

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there,

I contacted them on Facebook and that worked, thank you! 😊

Awesome, I am glad it worked out 🙂 I hope you enjoy Belgium! Beautiful place.