Koodo Community
Question

Question about billing

• 30 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Hey, I thought I would try here as this a pretty simple question but I cant find an answer online. 

I added 45 dollars to my bill which is 0 at the moment, but if you add it onto a 0 dollar bill it becomes a +balance? Just curious as I like to pay things ahead a bit but not sure how Koodo handles it. If anyone knows much would be appreciated! Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey, I thought I would try here as this a pretty simple question but I cant find an answer online. 

I added 45 dollars to my bill which is 0 at the moment, but if you add it onto a 0 dollar bill it becomes a +balance? Just curious as I like to pay things ahead a bit but not sure how Koodo handles it. If anyone knows much would be appreciated! Thanks

It will be carried over to your next bill and will be deducted from the outstanding balance. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Jesse Browne MilkyWay is correct. On a different note, I see that you recently renewed and took the $55/30gb plan. Just wanted to let you know there is a plan on your account for the same price that gives you 50gb. I would consider switching to that while it’s available.  Same price,  20gb more data, zero “catch”. You also get to pick a perk (increased speed, international LD, global SMS etc.).