Koodo Community
Question

Prepaid "Billing History" doesn't include taxes

• 11 May 2023
  • 3 replies

I’m a Koodo Prepaid customer, and I just noticed that there is a discrepancy between the Billing History data and the amount actually charged on my credit card. I know it’s taken me a long time to notice this, but it’s not something I expected to have to check.

Where can I get my full billing history. that is, including taxes? And by “full”, I mean going back to when I opened my account in July 2019.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Don’t know how the govt lets them get away with it, but taxes are never itemized. Just an unpleasant bump in the credit or bank account charges.

If your account balance is zero, and you need to pony up $15 to renew your baseplan, better be ready for an additional amount representing tax to be charged as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What was the difference? Was it because of taxes? I don't think self-serve can provide all history way back to 2019. There were some limitation in self-serve 

What was the difference? Was it because of taxes? I don't think self-serve can provide all history way back to 2019. There were some limitation in self-serve 

There are *no* records of taxes billed and paid in the “Payment History” records. The “Payment History” is not a record of payments made by the customer.