Skip to main content

Hi! I have two lines under my account, one for myself and one for my girlfriend. My girlfriend’s monthly plan was 35$ and mine was 45$. A few days ago they increased by 5$ each, (40$ & 50$ respectively). I contacted a representative 2 days ago and they changed the plans with no added fee. In my haste of seeing what the new plans changed to (40$ & 40$), I saw another plan I was comfortable with on my line and changed it yet again.

I looked at my statement for next month and it says I owe 243.04$ (it is usually between 80$-90$).

I hadn’t realized that changing my plan & my girlfriend’s plan would charge me the plan amount for the upcoming billing month.

Is it possible that those charges for the changed plans are credited when the next billing cycle comes around? Is there another answer or solution?

Regards,
Brandon.

I would recommend you download the PDF bill and check the page 3 or 4 of it to see more detail.

As well, from the screenshot, it seems you changed your plan on the first day of a billing cycle?

Hi there @Brandon_P ,

@Dinh  is correct—this small glitch occurred due to multiple rate plan changes on the first day of your billing cycle.

Not to worry; there are automatic credits pending on your account that will appear on your next bill.