Koodo Community
Question

Phone is blocked due to not paying but i have paid and i cant call the help line

• 28 February 2022
  • 5 replies

I paid my 350 dollar bill and yet my service has been cancel by koodo with out any notification. I have been trying for months to organize a call back and no one has helped me. I have been paying way too much to be dealing with such horrible service. If I cannot have a solution today, I will cancel. Could someone please help me find a way to get my service back.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you mentioned  “organize a call back and no one has helped me”, could you speak to a rep at all or you couldn’t make an appointment? Also, when was the last time you had connection with Koodo?

Anyway, could you dial *227 from your Koodo handset and see if that can connect you directly to the billing department and a rep could check it for you.

I had a connection as of Friday. I had a call back and think both times the person was in training because they couldn't answer my questions. I do not have a pin so I can not use #227

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How did you pay your bill? Did it happen to be through online banking?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I paid my 350 dollar bill and yet my service has been cancel by koodo with out any notification.

- When did they cut you off? And when did you pay $350?

I have been trying for months to organize a call back and no one has helped me.

- You didn't get service back for months after you paid $350?  Did you received new bills since you paid?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you made a payment through online banking, it takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive in your Koodo account. Once the payment is deposited, your account will reactivate automatically from suspension. We always suggest using a credit card for payments, as it's immediate.