Koodo Community

Non acceptance of Credit Cards

• 18 April 2024
  • 3 replies

I and my wife has 2 accounts and am trying to pay our Koodo bills using credit card and it is not accepting for 3 months in a row. I read that it might be due to address change. I checked and credit card and Koodo addresses are the same. However while paying using bank account it goes through fine (It has the same address). Is koodo trying to force us to direct pay to avoid Credit card fees it incurs??

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I and my wife has 2 accounts and am trying to pay our Koodo bills using credit card and it is not accepting for 3 months in a row. I read that it might be due to address change. I checked and credit card and Koodo addresses are the same. However while paying using bank account it goes through fine (It has the same address). Is koodo trying to force us to direct pay to avoid Credit card fees it incurs??

Are you using an international credit card? If that is the case, you will need to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist to speak with a rep. https://Koo.do/Chat 

Are you using an international credit card? If that is the case, you will need to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist to speak with a rep. https://Koo.do/Chat 

I am using CIBC credit card

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Sanjit We see that in February you were still able to pay online. March payment came through the an alternate path. Is the card you are trying to use the same as the one from February? And is there a specific error message you get when tryint to pay?  Given the length of tenure of your account address change would not be the one impacting payment.