Koodo Community
Question

New monthly charge

• 28 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi. I have a plan of $45 a month including unlimited minutes in Canada, 20G of data and unlimited texting. I am normally charged $50 after tax, but I just received a bill for $71. It says my monthly charge is suddenly $60 and that I was charged for minutes (I haven’t made any international phone calls…). I also checked to see if I received a ‘price increase’ email, but I have not. I’d like to know why there was a price increase…

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @MWerner 

We can see that there are 2 international calls made, one on the 27’th of February and the other on the 7’th of March. You can see the details when you download the invoice as PDF.  

As for the price difference, the rate plan is the same as it was from the moment of activation, the difference comes in regards to the promotional credit that finished the period and ended last month. The recent invoice is based on the regular rate plan charge. It can also be seen on the monthly invoices. 

If you are interested in a change, we recommend that you doublecheck the Self Serve account for rate plans available to you.