Koodo Community
Question

Need someone to help me with my last payment, I am outside of Canada with no Canadian bank

My last bill is due in 2 days and I any card I try to use for final payment is not working. Earlier today I tried to reach out to Twitter’s support but nobody is answering my request there and I would appreciate some support on this forum for me to proceed with this payment and close Koodo’s account.

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you already contacted them through Twitter, then they will reply you soon.

When did you send them a message?

Not sure about that, last time I contacted them through Twitter a month ago they never replied my message. I would prefer to find support on this forum and pay my last bill one time for all. Honestly I am outside of Canada, not planning to ever come back and if they don’t put something from their side this bill will remain as it is forever.

Sorry but there is nothing else I can do to pay it if they don’t help out!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So, they didn't reply on your Twitter message last time?

In that case, I can flag a rep here.

That’s right. Thanks @Mayumi , that would be helpful

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @TomEstelrich 

Just to double check, have you tried making a payment using an international credit card and it won’t go through? 

Hello @Flo Koodo ,

Correct, I tried with international credit and debit cards and nothing worked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you! 

We didn’t receive any failed attempt on our end, we have sent you a PM to further look into it, please check our inbox under your community profile when you get the chance

@Flo Koodo Just replied you there but I guess no attempt has taken place since the card is not allow to be used for not being Canadian :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Flo Koodo Just replied you there but I guess no attempt has taken place since the card is not allow to be used for not being Canadian :-)

Did you schedule a callback through Koodo Assist and speak with a rep to register your international credit card? https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/paying-your-bill-self-serve

Unfortunately Koodo don’t do callbacks to international numbers. Actually that’s the reason I was asking for help on the forum.

For what I have read on the forum with other people having the exact same problem, you guys temporarily allow the payment for international cards on this account and that solves the problem 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately Koodo don’t do callbacks to international numbers. Actually that’s the reason I was asking for help on the forum.

For what I have read on the forum with other people having the exact same problem, you guys temporarily allow the payment for international cards on this account and that solves the problem 

You can download an app that allows you to make or receive calls from Canada, such as Fongo, and schedule a callback to that number instead. https://Koo.do/Chat 

Excuse but I am confused, am I talking with Koodo support here or is just a community chat? Honestly I don’t want to wasted much more time, just be able to lay my bill one time for all. Frankly if Koodo don’t put something from their side this bill will be there forever

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It's both. Flo Koodo is a rep, as well as others with a name + Koodo. The rest of us are not Koodo reps. We are trying to give options to be able to make a callback as an option. Otherwise you'll have to continue with the PM made by Flo for how to clear a payment method to pay the final bill.

Thanks @Goran but I believe the easier way would be waiting for Flo, or any other rep, than can help me add one of my cards as a valid payment method.

Thanks for your explanation, I was not familiarized with this foro