Koodo Community
Question

my tab balance is at 0 but it's still on my monthly bill

• 16 February 2024
  • 5 replies

i’m not sure how long this has been going on for, but since i’ve started looking at ‘bring your own phone’s deals, i’ve noticed that while my phone tab is entirely paid off and i haven’t been charged for it since it was paid off, the tab is still technically present in my bill as a 0$ charge, barring me from getting any of the cheaper ‘bring your own phone’ plans.

i managed to screenshot the last 2 months of this here:

what exactly is going on, and how can i stop this ghost charge from showing up on my bill?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is there a BYOD plan you want that you see on Koodo’s website?

Koodo is bad at showing you plans that are cheaper than what you currently have,  So I dont think it is a Tab issue

i wanted to nab this plan, since it’s cheaper than what i got right now:

i can only see this plan when i’m logged out. when i’m logged in and looking at the same page, it gives me this prompt that i can’t exit out of:

i don’t need to get a new phone, the one i have is perfectly fine. and then when i go into self service and look at the available deals, the 30 for 39/mo doesn’t show up.

it’s hard to feel like this isn’t a underhanded move to milk more money out of consumers. how do i fix this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @limewire 

The $39 30Gb plan is currently available for new activations on BYOD, it’s not available as a rate plan change.

The available options can be view in self serve using these steps

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Flo Koodo

The plan is not listed as a promo plan or a plan for new activations only