Koodo Community
Question

major issue with billing but cant speak with anyone from koodo

• 4 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello,

So I cancelled by Koodo account in August when I moved to the US.

mid october I get alerted that I owe them 30 bucks ( had previously reduced the owed money to 0 when I cancelled the account), but it said that the money I owe is for a september - october bill. I figured this would be easy to address as it seems like a simple mistake.

only problem is, when I call the toll free number, I get sent to the automated system online. When I try to set up a call with the automated system it tells me they cannot call international numbers (my number is a US number)... I have no way to contact the company to deal with this, I cannot access my account anymore as I dont have access to the old number and they just sent me to collections...

anyone know how I can contact the company? Im at a total loss. I really need help and I was planning to restart my account when I moved back, but this is such a horrible experiance I am reconsidering/

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to find out who it went to for collection to pay the amount.

You typically get a final bill for the last prorated time of your bill with access to self-serve for 90 days to access and pay it. I'm a bit surprised it went to collections before then. Hopefully it gets settled quickly.