Skip to main content

I have recently lost a Loyalty Credit that I have been getting since last summer. Is there any way for them to reinstate the credit, as it was $20+/month. Why would I want to keep with Koodo if my bill is going up by more than $20/month? I do think of they won't put it back, calling it a Loyalty Credit isn't the right name for it, because my Loyalty is still there... For now at least🤔

Also, I'm not paying a tab bonus balance, it just goes down each month. If I wanted to close my account, would I have to pay off the last few months of tab, or the bonus balance as well? Another thing that makes me wonder…

Thanks so much! Figured I'd try here since I can't get a call back until noon tomorrow and it's only mid afternoon right now..

Hi @Steph 

We were unable to access your account based on your community profile. Please log into your community account using the self serve option  (you will see the option when you try to log in into your community account)

For the tab bonus, indeed, in case of cancelation or early renewal, the remaining tab and tab bonus will be charged on your bill.

More about the tab bonus you can find here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/Tab-bonus?srsltid=AfmBOor5lF2DrM3NR50lTy44NViHH7ChU7NpAt1C4lVMu1yJJb61BQYl

Ah, today I'm able to log in using my Koodo login... Yesterday there were issues. At any rate, I shoulder be getting my call back soon, so hopefully things can be resolved 🙂