Koodo Community
Question

Long distance charges

• 15 February 2023
  • 6 replies

I have recently added Unlimited Anytime Minutes to my plan and I am being charged for long distance for calls that I make.  Why is that?

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are the calls to Canadian numbers while you are in Canada? Can you confirm that the add-on is in self-serve? Is that the full name of it? I don’t see that specifically listed currently. 

Yes while in Canada to a Canadian number. And yes I have confirmed that the anytime minutes are on my plan in self serve.  Yes it is the full name of it.

This is the write up about it:

Koodo is giving Canadian long distance service charges the boot! Our Canada-wide plans let you call anywhere in Canada without paying long distance service charges. That means worry-free calling coast to coast. All long distance calls use anytime minutes¹.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you seeing the charges on your detailed pdf ebill? Or are you seeing these charges under Usage in self serve? 

I am seeing the charges under usage in self serve.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Popps45 

It looks like your plan is includes local minutes only, we have sent you a PM, so we can look at the current options, feel free to check the inbox on your Koodo community profile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What particular plan do you have? It's been a while since there's been local minutes only options.