Koodo Community
Solved

List of received call

• 31 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello,

where can I see the list of the calls I received 2 months ago? I wasn't able to see it on my billing.  I lost a phone number  that called me a couple of weeks ago

icon

Best answer by Dinh 31 March 2024, 18:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you a postpaid customers. The detail of the calls should showed up in your PDF bill? In the billing area in selfserve. Were you able to access them?

yes, I am.  I can see this on my PDF bill, but those are the calls I placed. I’m looking to see the received call that I don't see on my billing.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

yes, I am.  I can see this on my PDF bill, but those are the calls I placed. I’m looking to see the received call that I don't see on my billing.

Thank you

The PDF bill should include both incoming and outgoing calls. If someone called you, it should be noted as “incoming” on it.

And I assumed you asked about normal calls? Not whatapp or other 3rd party app call?

That is all I can see on my bills.

it would be great if I could have some advice regarding.

not WhatsApp or other 3d party

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That is all I can see on my bills.

it would be great if I could have some advice regarding.

not WhatsApp or other 3d party

thanks

Can you check if you selected the correct PDF bill. In selfserve, you can select up to 18 past bills.

The incoming call will be noted on the column “where you called from”. I copied a section of my bill below with registered incoming calls.