Koodo Community
Question

Koodo Stream+ Bundle Sign Up - different email address

• 13 March 2024
  • 7 replies

So I want to sign up for the Koodo Stream+ Bundle, but here’s my question.

Our Koodo account has the following - wife is primary and I (husband) the additional line holder

I (husband) have an existing Amazon Prime account that I want to “merge” with the signup

If we sign up for Stream+, I’m assuming that wife will get the emails with the links to sign up for each of Amazon Prime, Disney and Netflix.

My question is - if I want to activate the Amazon Prime with my (husband) email address once my wife gets the email to activate, will that be possible?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You should be able to link your existing accounts

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/stream-plus

It I read “you should be able to link your account” one more time!!! HOWWWWW???????

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Netflix has instructions on how.

Bascially you click the activate button and then you need to link via the streaming service.  The linking is managed on their end

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/110084

Did you have any luck with this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you unable to or just curious?

I’m curious, because I have Disney + with my email, but my Husband has Amazon Prime with his email we don’t have Netflix but would like too and want to take this bundle offer but only if it will work putting our Amazon & Disney+ together 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @MrsWilson88 

You should be able to link an account having a different email address.

When you start the activation for Amazon Prime, you’d be take to the log in page and once logged in, you should see this:

Billing through Amazon would be paused once Stream+ activated. Any unused portion from the plan with Amazon should remain in your Amazon account