Koodo Community

Koodo doesnt like talking to use about our problems

• 5 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Listen, i understand that alot of problems can be solved using this community or talking to their robot, but what about when you need to talk to someone immediately. I wish koodo would hire more staff to answer phones.

$500 bill with no options for a payment plan and cant talk to anyone until after the due date. Background: car stolen, phone stolen, got a new device and no mercy from koodo for a payment plan.

All i wanted was another month to pay.

They will be getting an earful from me in the future and im now saving to pay my phone and leave koodo.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

To discuss a payment plan, you can call #227.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Listen, i understand that alot of problems can be solved using this community or talking to their robot, but what about when you need to talk to someone immediately. I wish koodo would hire more staff to answer phones.

$500 bill with no options for a payment plan and cant talk to anyone until after the due date. Background: car stolen, phone stolen, got a new device and no mercy from koodo for a payment plan.

All i wanted was another month to pay.

They will be getting an earful from me in the future and im now saving to pay my phone and leave koodo.

Have you first reached out to the billing department by calling #227 and set up a payment arrangement? https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/past-due-bill