Skip to main content

I live near the US border and was incorrectly charged 3-times for roaming on my account on my Sept 5, 2024 bill totalling $42.00. I would like to have these charges credited to my next bill cycle or refunded.

3 times of roaming fee on one day seems to be too much. Can you double check by downloading the pdf bill to see if the fee was from roaming fee or something else?

Hi there @kjallan22 

We verified the account and we can confirmed that the charges were already confirmed as accidental and were already credited in your other post from 17’th of September.

You can see the credit on the 2’nd page of the October invoice when downloaded as PDF. 

Hello

I was travelling on Vancouver Island in September and was incorrectly charged a $14 roaming fee.  Hoping that this can be reversed.

@Richensl did you see the Easy roaming charge in your detailed pdf ebill when you login to your self serve?  What day is the easy roam charge noted for?

Sunday September 15

Hi @Richensl ,

We have looked into the charge you mentioned and as it is accidental roaming we have added a credit to your account, you can check it out in your self serve.

To avoid future charges please make sure the data roaming is turned off in your phone settings and you are manually connecting to the Koodo network.

For more information on how to prevent accidental roaming charges, please check out this article https://community.koodomobile.com/plans-services-232910/easy-roam-understanding-how-you-will-be-charged-while-traveling-7811296