Koodo Community

I got charge $109, and don’t know what this charge is for

• 9 November 2022
  • 2 replies

I got charge $109, and don’t know what this charge is for. I called Koodo, but Koodo asked me contact the third-party. I contacted the third party, the third-party asked me to contact other company. I contact the other company, they asked me my account information with them. I have never purchased or had never registered account with them. They said nothing they could do to help. The worst thing is I haven’t found any record for the scam, and don’t know if they will rob me once or recur each month.

Koodo is middle dealer to help scammers. I won’t pay the bill. If I need to go to the court, I will. This is a fraud. 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Who’s the other company? Who’s the third party? What’s the 109$ charge for? Is it a one time payment? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I got charge $109, and don’t know what this charge is for. I called Koodo, but Koodo asked me contact the third-party. I contacted the third party, the third-party asked me to contact other company. I contact the other company, they asked me my account information with them. I have never purchased or had never registered account with them. They said nothing they could do to help. The worst thing is I haven’t found any record for the scam, and don’t know if they will rob me once or recur each month.

Koodo is middle dealer to help scammers. I won’t pay the bill. If I need to go to the court, I will. This is a fraud. 

Did you receive a text message from 5415? Can you provide a screenshot of your bill? Make sure to remove any personal details, as this is a public forum.