Skip to main content

I canceled my Koodo Stream + in june but I keep getting Charged every month. I have spent at least 40 hours on with customer service and they keep saying they put a ticket in but I still keep getting charged since June. I don't have access to stream plus and I have emails stating that it has expired.  This whole situation made me actually migrate to Telus from Koodo so I no longer have a Koodo account at all. 

I'll flag a rep to assist with the issue with still getting charged

I canceled my Koodo Stream + in june but I keep getting Charged every month. I have spent at least 40 hours on with customer service and they keep saying they put a ticket in but I still keep getting charged since June. I don't have access to stream plus and I have emails stating that it has expired.  This whole situation made me actually migrate to Telus from Koodo so I no longer have a Koodo account at all. 

LOL….Telus owns Koodo…..Koodo is aimed torwards lower budget customers, students etc…..and it is cheaper….so not sure if this was a good move...

LOL….Telus owns Koodo…..Koodo is aimed torwards lower budget customers, students etc…..and it is cheaper….so not sure if this was a good move...

Fully aware. It was for me, it so much better just for the customer service alone and getting to speak to a person and not a bot all the time. Plus I'm not getting charged for services that I no longer have with Telus.

Hi there @Owlett 

We have verified the account and we escalated the case further. Our team will be investigating the situation.  

Also,  did you get the chance to remove the payment method ?  

1. Log in to Koodo Self Serve.

2. Select the Subscriptions tab.

3. Select Manage your credit cards in the upper right-hand corner.

Hi there @Owlett 

We have verified the account and we escalated the case further. Our team will be investigating the situation.  

I had to put a stop payment through my bank and change my card because it kept getting charged. I got an email on the 10th of October  that the payment didn't go through for Stream + even though it's been cancelled since June and I am no longer a Koodo customer. I have all of the evidence 

Hi there @Owlett 

I had to put a stop payment through my bank and change my card because it kept getting charged. I got an email on the 10th of October  that the payment didn't go through for Stream + even though it's been cancelled since June and I am no longer a Koodo customer. I have all of the evidence 

Can someone update me please on how this is being investigated and when it will be solved. Thank you

Hi there!

Our apologies for the late reply here!

We don’t have an update yet, however, based on the details on our end the subscription should be canceled and you shouldn’t get charged moving forward.

We have sent you a PM with more details.

Hi there!

Our apologies for the late reply here!

We don’t have an update yet, however, based on the details on our end the subscription should be canceled and you shouldn’t get charged moving forward.

We have sent you a PM with more details.

The cancellation request was made in June, I have been told every month that it will be cancelled, I haven't had access to Stream + since July but it has charged my account every 10th since. I keep being told it will be cancelled by the next month and the next month after that, it has been four months and you are still trying to charge me. I disputed the charges with my bank, had to put a block on all Koodo payments and had to change my bank card because of this. I also completely moved everything to Telus in August so I no longer have a Koodo account whatsoever and and don't have stream + whatsoever but your company Koodo still is trying to charge me for this service. I have called every month, over and over again. I have emails and and receipts of everything.