Skip to main content

I am still confused about how I will be charged for my upcoming bill in November. My cycle began on October 18. I was charged $39 for that plan. On October 20 I changed to the $40 plan with a $5 discount with autopay which means my new plan is $35. What will my bill be in November when I renew? I am confused because I just saw a post where someone said that they were being charged for their old and new plan?

It should be prorated from the date that you started the new plan. You can refer to the following link for more details. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/proration

As for being charged for the old and new plan, there may be a recent change. I have flagged a rep to clarify this for you.

Sometimes glitches can happen, but it’s normally a pro-rated mix of the two plans based on when you switched over.

@Goran @MilkyWay 

The post I saw is in the link below. I am hoping that it is just a glitch and it is actually a prorated mix of the two plans. I have 4 numbers that changed plans and it would be very difficult for me to come up with the full payments for both plans and then have to wait for a refund. Thank you @MilkyWay for flagging a representative to confirm.