Koodo Community
Question

How to Escalate Stream+ Billing Issue

• 22 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Can someone please advise on how best to connect with a more senior rep at Koodo or otherwise escalate to address an ongoing Billing issue related to Stream+? 

I’m stuck in quite a frustrating loop where I’m continuously being billed the incorrect amount for Stream+, but the agents I speak to at Koodo don’t seem to have any ability to even see my Stream+ receipts or billing details. I was then advised to post here, but my thread on the issue has provided no resolution or outreach from Koodo, despite another member noting the same over billing issue. 

It seems as though Koodo will gladly bill you for Stream+, but can’t troubleshoot or address issues with the offering at all? That’s entirely unacceptable and very disappointing as I’ve generally found Koodo service to be great in the past. 

6 replies

Demand a supervisor

Speak to a supervisor if the normal support wont adjust your bill….  i believe you can remove stream+ online through Koodo self serve by removing the “stream+” add on

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What is the specific error for your Stream+ bill? 

Have arranged a callback to try dealing with this via phone again tomorrow AM - was on the phone for over an hour last time without any resolution. Will just ask for a supervisor to start this time. 

Dennis - I’m being charged HST even though I reside in Alberta. All my account info is correct and I’ve always resided in Alberta and had all Koodo services here. Believe you may have actually posted in my original thread on this issue suggesting you were having the same issue? Any resolution on your end?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am actually having the same issue and have not had a resolution yet either.

So far I'm only noticing This is happening to folks in Alberta (not everyone, but some of us) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @StreamPlusIssues 

Sorry for the late reply here!

We see that you managed to get help over the phone in the meantime.

The issue should be fixed and you should see the correct tax as of next payment for your Stream+ subscription.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience!