Koodo Community
Question

How can I delete my plan and cancel it

title, this company is a fraud I want to remove my plan i barely use my phone bill yet they increased it by 5$ such a trash shitty company fraud

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there,

so there is a few ways to do this. If you decide to transfer to another company and want to keep your phone number, you would just need your Koodo account number (this will be in your self serve account or a bill) and the new company can port your number to them. This would close your Koodo account and you will be issued a final bill. Alternatively if you didn’t care about the number, you can schedule a call back for a rep via your self serve or through Koodo.com/help and follow the prompts from the chat bot to speak to a rep about cancelling the service. Just type 1. Schedule call back, and then 2. Cancellation, and this will prompt a booking time.

Though I know that the price increase sucks, but the company has the right to change a rate plan at any time unless you’re in a two year commitment (you will see a notice for this on your most recent March bill). It is a part of your terms of service you agreed to when signing up. But any company can do this so be careful if you plan to switch as they can do it as well. I hope this information helps 🙂👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Rija Looks like you were able to put your plan on ‘seasonal hold’ suggesting that your usage indeed will be lower in the coming weeks. If you don’t need it all like @Oliver C suggested it, give us a call and we will cancel it for you.  No fraud by any means, but yes, price increases do happen from time to time, for just about anything, from groceries to cars, although, generally speaking wireless prices have come down over the years.