Koodo Community
Question

full refund for koodo internet i couldn't use.

• 22 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello, after multiple tries I could never use my Kudo internet as my devices could not connect to the Wi-Fi router. I paid for 4 months without be able to use Koodo internet. I would like a full refund. It comes to $245.25. one of your employees said yes I would get a full refund then another said no and was very rude. I have his employee #. If we can not get this resolved. I'll have to put a claim in with the ccts.

Thanks Chris.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

I suggest you get on the phone and speak to someone and if you reach low level guys then ask for a supervisor, I know that an employee might tell you that a supervisor will tell you the same thing the employee does but if you stay on the line and be just as persistent as they are you’ll eventually get to someone who can actually help you, usually the industry standard for getting help is persisting 3 or more times, that’s literally in the training manual for most if not all customer service centers. Lovely, innit?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ctbrace1 

We have limited access when it comes to Koodo Internet accounts.

We'd recommend scheduling a call back, select Koodo Internet and ask to speak to a rep, who would be able to look into it further.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you  saying you have had this service for 4 months now?

What trouble shooting have you tried?

I ended up cancelling my Internet with Koodo. They couldn't get it to work and I received 3 months payment as I couldn't use the service.