Koodo Community
Question

extra charge

• 27 March 2024
  • 3 replies

I got extra charge from my bank account, called Koodo BYP, besides the monthly charges, which is 38.42. Could you please let me know what charge it is related?  

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you setup preauthorized payment with Koodo?. Can you log into your billing area of Koodo selfserve and check the payment history to see if that amount was reported there?

Did you setup preauthorized payment with Koodo?. Xan you log into your billing area of Koodo selfserve and check the payment history to see if that amount was reported there?

I did set preauthorized payment. But there is no payment history for this amount, only showing monthly charges. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you setup preauthorized payment with Koodo?. Xan you log into your billing area of Koodo selfserve and check the payment history to see if that amount was reported there?

I did set preauthorized payment. But there is no payment history for this amount, only showing monthly charges. 

Can you doublecheck the account history in the Billing area? If there was no report of payment received it might not be from your Koodo account. 
How much you had to pay regularly and was there anyone using the same credit card on the account?