Skip to main content

Hi, 

I was charged for 1 day of Easy Roam in the last billing cycle, but I never left Toronto. Specifically the day was Sept 11. 

Is there a way to get this reversed? 

Thanks, 

Chris 

I’ll flag a rep to confirm and assist.

For future reference, the following article will explain how to adjust your phone network settings that should prevent it from happening again:

I also have Easy Roam charges on my last bill,, but I never left Toronto. Specifically the day was Sept 13. 

When can this charge be removed?

Thanks

Kali

@KaliJah as long as you logged into your self serve to sign in to the community a rep has already been flagged for y'all.

Note to prevent this in the future, please change your network settings from Automatic to Manual and then select Koodo. 

@cjacks02 

We have reviewed the details and we have been able to remove the roaming charge since it was triggered due to accidental data roaming, feel free to check the details in your self serve account when you get the chance.

For more info about how to prevent accidental roaming charges, please check out the article share by Goran above.

@KaliJah 

In order to access the details on our end, we’d need you to log out and log back into your community account  via self serve, as in the screenshot below and let us know once done.

When I try to log into self serve then go to community I get the error message below:

This was last week Friday and today Tuesday.  I have requested a call back via chat but it just goes around in one big circle!

@KaliJah 

Have you tried to log into your community account in incognito mode on your browser?

Yes, I have tried and still get the same error message.  No one has called me back and it’s been over an hour.