Koodo Community
Question

Customer Service options for billing error??

• 27 November 2022
  • 13 replies

Call back feature on the help chat isn’t working. Is there any other way to contact customer service to have my bill corrected??

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What is wrong with your bill?

Did you check your PDF EBill to see what's are charges for?

I had roaming charges reversed off my previous bill but they have reappeared on this month's bill. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you go close to border? Or are you living close to the border? If so, you need to change your phone settings(Manually select Koodo) to prevent the roaming charges.

Don't a rep suggest it when you called in? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I had roaming charges reversed off my previous bill but they have reappeared on this month's bill. 

Can you provide a screenshot of your bill? Make sure to remove any personal details, as this is a public forum.

I already resolved the close to the border issue, but thanks. Those changes had been reversed but this month they are back on my bill. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I already resolved the close to the border issue, but thanks. Those changes had been reversed but this month they are back on my bill. 

It seems like you live close to the border, which explains the charges.

To prevent this from happening again, you need to manually select your network to Koodo, so that your phone does not automatically connect to a nearby U.S. cellular tower. You will need to repeat this step every time you restart your phone. 

Thanks. I don't live close to the border and we already changed those settings on my phone. It is set not to pick up available cell networks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is data roaming turned off?

It should be off by default, but this might be worth checking. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you able to find the Koodo network when you click “Scan networks”?

Yes data roaming is off. I really need to talk to a human being in customer service. 2 days since I requested a call back and have heard nothing 🙁

Are you able to find the Koodo network when you click “Scan networks”?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @lois1273 

We have checked and we can see that the roaming charges on the November bill are for a voicemail message retrieval ($1.60), roaming data usage ($10) and text messages sent ($10)

For more details, please check the usage in self serve: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/monitoring-your-data-self-serve