Koodo Community
Question

Credit card not validating

• 5 November 2022
  • 2 replies

I was just trying to change my prepaid base plan and the system will not accept any of my credit cards. I thought it may be because my expiry date recently changed when my bank sent me a new card so I tried to update my card on my automatic top up information but it would not validate there either so now I have no credit cards on the system. My top up is supposed to happen tomorrow so I assume I will no longer have a phone when it tries to renew. I confirmed with my bank, there is nothing wrong with my credit cards. This looks to be a system issue on the website. I need help fast! 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I was just trying to change my prepaid base plan and the system will not accept any of my credit cards. I thought it may be because my expiry date recently changed when my bank sent me a new card so I tried to update my card on my automatic top up information but it would not validate there either so now I have no credit cards on the system. My top up is supposed to happen tomorrow so I assume I will no longer have a phone when it tries to renew. I confirmed with my bank, there is nothing wrong with my credit cards. This looks to be a system issue on the website. I need help fast! 

Did you try using the credit card before updating your information? If it has been completed, have you scheduled a callback to speak to a rep? https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/koodoprepaid/koodoprepaid.html

Yes, the issue was not with the credit card. I used it before and since. I went in to a kiosk for help and they offered a better deal on a monthly plan, so problem solved in a sense. Hope I don’t regret it.