Koodo Community
Question

Credit card not updating

• 11 April 2024
  • 3 replies

i signed up for stream+ and home internet bundle online.

credit card was maxed out at first attempt to pay. paid off credit card, tried to pay for bundle.

it worked for stream+ but wont work for internet. keeps asking me to update card. won’t let me update card.

requested a callback several times and keep getting disconnected.

Stream+ is also showing the wrong platforms in my account. and only basic when i chose premium?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What sort of error(s) are you getting when you try to update it for your internet package.

For stream+, upgrades and downgrades are not supported at this time. If you’ve purchased Stream+ Basic and want to switch over to Stream+ Premium, you’ll need to cancel your Stream+ plan, wait for your invoice cycle to reset, and then purchase your preferred Stream+ plan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Try clearing the browser’s cache and try again.  I has similar issue when I added Stream+ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@SecretBroccoli A quick update to let you know we fixed the “glitch” that was causing your inability to update your card. Your interent order is now in progress.  Per our discussion, once the basic version of Stream+ expires early next month you should be able to enroll in Premium version. Thanks for your patience and understanding.