Koodo Community
Question

contact customer

• 2 February 2024
  • 2 replies

it has not been possible to reach through self-serve. And the schedule callback says they were unable to reach me, but the phone did not ring. There is no way to clarify or resolve your billing issue. As far as I can see, the payment should have gone through without difficulty, but the message says I am being charged because it did not go through. The bank says this is not an issue on their end. Please call ***-***-**85 or ***-***-**51 to contact me. Thank you 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This is a public forum, please don’t post your phone number in the open. Someone might call you and pretend to be from Koodo and fraud you.

Anyway, what issue do you have with your invoice? Perhaps we can help? Edit: oh I see you mentioned the payment didn’t go through. How did you pay?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Lynne Jameson 

We can see that the last payment was attempted on an expired credit card. We can also see that the credit card was updated today. It would be recommend to process a manual payment in order to cover the current amount due as the new card has a slight delay until it can be charged automatically.