Koodo Community
Question

Charged Twice When Changed Mobile Postpaid Plan?

• 6 April 2024
  • 3 replies

I am a self-serve post paid customer with a billing cycle that ends on the 13th.  I just changed my plan and was refunded the rest of this cycle’s old plan from April 5 - 13 then I was charge for the rest of the billing cycle for the new plan for the same time period.  I then have another charge that is from March 14 - April 13th that is the full amount of the new plan.  So, no only was I charged for the new plan from April 5 - 13, but it seems that I was then charged it again for March 14 - April 13.  I would understand if the second charge was from April 14 - May 13 but the way it’s done doesn’t make sense to me.

Is someone able to explain this?

Thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am a self-serve post paid customer with a billing cycle that ends on the 13th.  I just changed my plan and was refunded the rest of this cycle’s old plan from April 5 - 13 then I was charge for the rest of the billing cycle for the new plan for the same time period.  I then have another charge that is from March 14 - April 13th that is the full amount of the new plan.  So, no only was I charged for the new plan from April 5 - 13, but it seems that I was then charged it again for March 14 - April 13.  I would understand if the second charge was from April 14 - May 13 but the way it’s done doesn’t make sense to me.

Is someone able to explain this?

Thanks!

Can you provide a screenshot of your bill? Make sure to remove any personal details, as this is a public forum.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @shalbert99 

We recommend waiting for the April bill and let us know here if you notice double charges for March- April billing cycle, except for the proration.

Thanks!  I’ll hold off for now and if it still looks off with my April bill, I will post my screenshots :)