Koodo Community
Question

Change of subscription plan

• 15 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi Koodoo,

I would like to opt out of the current subscription plan. I recently received a quotation from my former provider offering the same services as your company but at a cheaper rate.

The current service charge is quite high compared to competitors who can offer the same package.

I would appreciate your prompt response, as I do not want to exceed my budget for the next payment.

Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you don’t have an outstanding Tab, all you need to do is sign up with your provider of choice and port your number over. Done.

However, if you DO have a Tab, you’d have to pay that off and pay back any Tab bonus that might have been included.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Koodoo,

I would like to opt out of the current subscription plan. I recently received a quotation from my former provider offering the same services as your company but at a cheaper rate.

The current service charge is quite high compared to competitors who can offer the same package.

I would appreciate your prompt response, as I do not want to exceed my budget for the next payment.

Thanks

Before you go ahead and port out to another carrier, have you considered scheduling a callback through Koodo Assist to speak with someone from the loyalty team to see if they can offer something similar to the other plan? https://Koo.do/Chat 

How do i initiate this callback

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How do i initiate this callback

You can click the link above and type in “schedule a callback” on Koodo Assist.