Koodo Community
Question

ccsupport.biz

Does anyone know what a $14.99 charge for ccsport.biz is for? My detailed bill does not explain the charge

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does anyone know what a $14.99 charge for ccsport.biz is for? My detailed bill does not explain the charge

It is likely you have a subscription service with a third-party vendor. You should either give them a call at 1-800-991-8519 or email at info.ca@ccsupport.biz to block all subscriptions. 

Thank you. Strange I never subscribed to anything. I will try to contact Koodo and claim this as a fraud. 

I got the same and don’t know them. Koodo says it is two days before they can call. This is theft. I need evey penny.

What number did you call to talk to someone at Koodo? Like you say, we try to save every dollar and then we theft/fraud

I went on ccsupprt.biz and entered my telephone number. They texted a code to my phone number. When I entered the code it gave me access to my subscription of $14.99 which I was able to cancel. BUT I never subscribed. I hope I can get Koodo to reverse the charges

I do remember now. There was a day when an ad drew me into a game place. I had to reg. There was a small print (as i remember) about charging your phone. I didn’t think that could be done.

I proceesed expecting it to say ARE YOU SURE? Like a credit card or Amazon, but there was just a YOU HAVE BEEN SUBSCRIBED. What? Oh no. So I immediately unsubscribed and put the matter away. 

Today came the bill and SHOCK. I’ve never received an extra charge before.

For Koodo, one way was to call 611 and eventually you are using AI to help you. Twist and turn your way to get them to call you but earliest time was late tomorrow.

I called the number above to talk to CCS. They were of no help and said my number was not on record. It clearly was on their site, saying the date of action and that the account was closed. I could access it; they couldn’t. Not helpful.

Later, I wrote to CCS canada. They replied quickly and said how it all happened. I think they make it too easy to subscribe with insufficient warnings.

But they did say they would credit my account through the phone bill. If that happens, that’s great.

I have just noted the same $14.99 charge for ccsupport.biz also on my KooDoo bill . I have not subscribed to anything either…. this feels quite wrong.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have just noted the same $14.99 charge for ccsupport.biz also on my KooDoo bill . I have not subscribed to anything either…. this feels quite wrong.

You can check 5415 in your SMS for any texts you might have gotten. Or any other shortcode. You can also check for any spam folders in your SMS. You can reach out to the email as Milkyway said 16 days ago. if you like, I can flag a rep to send the history of SMS texts sent to you from shortcode as well. 

Hello Goran -- can’t see any text from 5415. Could you flag a rep to send me the history of SMS texts from any shortcodes. Thanks very much.  Rob

I just got charged by ccsupport without knowing too! I called Koodo and apparently they were playing innocent

Then I called this ccsupport. They were being rude and refused to refund

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I just got charged by ccsupport without knowing too! I called Koodo and apparently they were playing innocent

Then I called this ccsupport. They were being rude and refused to refund

What was the charge on your pdf ebill? 

Do you see any texts from 5415? It could be in your spam folder (yes texts have a spam folder too) 

Charge for ccsupport.biz has happened again this month. I rec’d an email confirmation from ccsupport.biz that they were refunding the charge and ending the service. I also spoke with a customer service rep at KooDoo who told me she could block ccsupport.biz from any future charges, but lo & behold it is back. Need to get on the phone with KooDoo support again it appears.