Koodo Community

Cannot pay again

• 31 March 2024
  • 2 replies

When I first switched back to Koodo, I was unable to make credit card payment despite never have issues with using my cards anywhere else before. I find this out during weekday so was able to call the agent and sorted this out/allowing late payment as debit through my bank is not instant.

Was able to use my credit card for the next month. Then this month, it happens again but it’s a long weekend. I already make a payment but the bank says it’ll be processed in 1 business day, by then it’ll be too late? it’s due on April 1st.

I find this quite ludicrous as was with Koodo for years, then Zoomer for years then Virgin (awesome app by the way/something that Koodo doesn’t have) about a year then back to Koodo and now this never ending issue about not accepting payment. It’s almost as if Koodo wants people to have issues with making a payment so they can charge late fee.

What’s the best solution? Move back to Virgin? Koodo team, please do something about your payment system.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Just tried paying my internet bill with same credit card at Shaw, no issue. The payment went through smoothly. So no issues with 2 other big 3. Koodo/Telus do better! Even if you waive late payment fees, my time is worth more than this. Sincerely,

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Light 7 

Sorry to hear your are experiencing issues with the payments.

Will you please let us know what happens exactly when you attempt the payment in self serve?

Have you tried to make the payment by calling #227 from your Koodo phone?