Koodo Community
Question

Can’t view bill details

• 11 February 2024
  • 6 replies

I received a text from koodo saying that I have a past due balance but when I log into self serve to check the bill details, it just shows, 0.00 due and I can’t view anything. I also can’t download a copy of my bill either. I have tried different browsers but still get the same issue. 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That was strange. Did you pay your bill recently? And when is your billing date? Can you download the pdf bill and check the page 3 of it to see if there is any issue with it?

That was strange. Did you pay your bill recently? And when is your billing date? Can you download the pdf bill and check the page 3 of it to see if there is any issue with it?

I paid my bill on Feb 2 when it was due but I paid the bill in full, so I was wondering if that text message was sent in error as I do see there seems to be an issue with viewing billing details based on other forum posts.  

I can’t download any pdf files from self serve either. It just gives me an error “cannot view at this time, we are still working on your current bill”

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So the system is generating your next bill as of now. How did you pay Koodo? I recommend you download the previous bill to see if the amount was correct.

Anyway, if the account balance showed $0, I don't think you have to worry. It might be a glitch somewhere.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @templeotsg64 

We have checked and we do see there is a balance due.

Will you please share a screenshot of how it shows on your end? (Please hide any personal info)

Have you tried to view the bill in a different browser or on a different device?

Hi @templeotsg64 

We have checked and we do see there is a balance due.

Will you please share a screenshot of how it shows on your end? (Please hide any personal info)

Have you tried to view the bill in a different browser or on a different device?

Sorry it took a while to get back to you but yes, I have tried different browsers on different devices and I still have the same issue. Now when I log in I get these errors: 

The “something went wrong” error happens when I click on the ‘view PDF’ section. I just want to know what my actual amount owing is supposed to be. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is today or tomorrow your billing date? If that is the case, You wouldn't see anything because the bill is being generated. You could however download the pdf bill from past months there.

As well, you can check the balance of your account by dialing 611 from your Koodo handset and follow the voice prompt to check account balance.