Koodo Community
Question

Can't access any billing information or pdf bills

• 4 February 2024
  • 16 replies

Running into this problem consistently on koodos self serve lately. Have had an account for many years and never deactivated it or anything otherwise. Tried all browser types on a pc desktop (edge, chrome) and also tried using the koodo app on a mobile as well. Confirmed logged in. Won’t let me access any pdf bills either. Says “we are working on your latest bill” every time I press the billing tab under self serve and attempt to see my billing details for any period of time. Only time I can access my amount due or any ability to pay online is going through over view and then selecting pay now. This does not allow me to see any information on my bill. 21 days left on the billing cycle, so not exactly like they should still be working on it. Screen shots attached :

This topic has been closed for comments

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Running into this problem consistently on koodos self serve lately. Have had an account for many years and never deactivated it or anything otherwise. Tried all browser types on a pc desktop (edge, chrome) and also tried using the koodo app on a mobile as well. Confirmed logged in. Won’t let me access any pdf bills either. Says “we are working on your latest bill” every time I press the billing tab under self serve and attempt to see my billing details for any period of time. Only time I can access my amount due or any ability to pay online is going through over view and then selecting pay now. This does not allow me to see any information on my bill. 21 days left on the billing cycle, so not exactly like they should still be working on it. Screen shots attached :

What happens when you click “Download PDF bills”?

Userlevel 1

I’m getting the same issue. Tried to contact Koodo. No help there. When you click View PDF it takes you to a page that says “something went wrong”. My Adobe is up to date. Cleared my cache. Tried multiple browsers. Tried incognito. Nothing. Also can’t view any of my historical bills either.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you right click to try to download your pdf?

How about older bills?  Are you able to click and open those?

When did your bill come out?

And what do you mean you tried to contact Koodo and “No help there”?

Userlevel 1

Right clicking does nothing other than bring up the typical menu options. One of which is glaringly missing the “open” option. There are 0 historical bills available - not even an option to “click”. The bill came out January 31 - 1st one of 2024, so I’m guessing it’s a coding issue maybe? The koodo rep just said she’d “try” and open a ticket regarding the issue. My billing page looks exactly the same as above. The overview page shows my balance and account number, but when I go to billing - I see $0.00 owing, an account number of “4”, and a please check back later message.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you for answering my questions

Let me flag a rep for you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @carduk  

We can see that you spoke with an agent and a ticket was opened in regards to this. It does have a delay until the situation is verified and a resolve is found and you will be notified as soon as possible. 

@SpMO we recommend scheduling a call-back with our team over the phone in order to troubleshoot in real time  and possibly recreate the account. If it still presents issues, the agent will open a ticket in regards to the situation. 

@Darius Koodo & Koodo in general, you guys make it really difficult as someone who works nights and cant call in during your typical normal operating hours; and then when we try to get assistance online here you tell us to call in. Can you see how frustrating that is, and how it’s really short sighted with how koodo has setup a no email poilcy? I mean what do you do when someone isn’t capable of using a phone to communicate? Recommend we come here right. Look where that has got me. Serious short comings in koodo’s customer management. What a revolving door of negligence and lack of customer service to trouble shoot this from koodo. Really disappointed in the team. 8 months ago the same topic was brought up to your teams by me and I had the same experience of call backs, online support tickets, no one could figure it out or solve it to this day. I linked that thread as well. As someone who has been a customer for over a decade, you think they would value your experience and try to properly fix this instead of constantly forwarding you to more reps that don’t know anything about how to sort it out. Self serve doesn’t work properly and your tech team should have handled this months ago. I want this escalated to your escalations team. 

Hi,

I have the same problem. As soon as I click on the download PDF or open the PDF, I says ‘’ SOMETHING WENT WRONG’’. 

i HAVE TRIED LOGGING IN WITH USING DIFFERENT PHONES,COMPUTERS AND BROWSERS ,ALL COMES BACK WITH THE SAME ISSUE.

THIS ISSUE IS VERY FRUSTRATING. 

KOODO HAS AN ISSUE WITH THE BILLING SECTION. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED. 

TRIED TO CALL BUT KOODO BUT COULD NOT GET A HOLD OF ANYONE. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @MD12 

Sorry for the late reply here!

Will you please share a screenshot of what you get when you access the billing page? Please hide any personal info.

I’ve been having the same issue for weeks! I’ve tried clearing my cache and using different browsers and no luck. 

Hi @MD12 

Sorry for the late reply here!

Will you please share a screenshot of what you get when you access the billing page? Please hide any personal info.

I can see 2 screen shots above , don’t you?

If koodoos is having a problem with view bills/pdfs then they should mail a bill like competitors. Problem solved. Period 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If koodoos is having a problem with view bills/pdfs then they should mail a bill like competitors. Problem solved. Period 

Which carriers are doing that?
There are many cases where the account email was accessible to other people and those people can read private information from the bill as wel. It is better to have a secure system where customers can store and protect their own transaction with Koodo.

This is part of what I get when clicking on “https://www.koodomobile.com/my-account/billing/overview/account/YCH_znmf-oosbDT3HvXDrA

If I open the link in Chrome’s ‘incognito’ browser, it works. Not sure what’s going on.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It should be noted that this post is over a month old. You can make your own one by scrolling to the top and clicking “Create New Post” on the right hand corner of the page. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @DjDaveAtHome , we’re sorry for the late reply here. 

As it works in incognito mode but not in the normal TAB, it might be a cache and cookies issue. Have you tried to clear the cache and cookies, reboot the browser and test ? Also, does it behave in the same way when using a different browser or even device ? 

@shanjan  We have seen the situation resolved when the Self Serve account is recreated. Did you get a chance to schedule a call-back in order for an agent to help you recreate the account ?