Koodo Community
Solved

Can not use my DATA

Hi there

my montly bill was over due, and I paid the money later. now I can make a phone call, and can receive text message, but I can not use my data. it’s still 12 GB left.

thanks

Ben

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 4 July 2022, 18:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you try to restart the phone and see if it works again. Also, which phone model was it? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Ben Koodo ,  Did you try to follow Dinh’s advice above? Is everything working for you now? We have looked into your account and everything seems in order. 

Can you try to restart the phone and see if it works again. Also, which phone model was it? 

Hi Dinh, I'm using iphone 8, and I've tried restart it, nothing works

Hi there @Ben Koodo ,  Did you try to follow Dinh’s advice above? Is everything working for you now? We have looked into your account and everything seems in order. 

Hi Boa, I've tried what Dinh told me, still not working.

Hi Dinh, now my data works for some reason unknow, thank you for your kind help!

Hi there @Ben Koodo ,  Did you try to follow Dinh’s advice above? Is everything working for you now? We have looked into your account and everything seems in order. 

Hi Boa, now my data works for some reason unknow, thank you for your asking!