Skip to main content

Koodo increased the price of our plan to $39 and then I made a plan change on October 20 to the $40 plan, but with autopay on it would be $35. I can see how the GST (36.4 X .05) and PST (36.4X.07) was calculated, but I cannot figure out how the $36.40 was calculated. I have read the “Rate plan proration explained” but still cannot figure it out.

Could you download the detail PDF bill? Check the page 3 (or 4) of it. There should be a breakdown fee leading to that number.

@Dinh

The last bill we got in self service was generated on October 17th showing our price increase of $39. I made the plan change on October 20  ($40 plan which says $35 with autopay) and there is no new bill yet with the plan change? Will they eventually generate a new one (pdf) for us before the payment comes out automatically next month? The screenshots in my post are from Transaction History and Account History in self service. Should I be looking somewhere else in self service?

Here is my calculation of what I think the payment should be:
39/31 X 2 = 2.52
35/31 X 29 = 32.74

2.52 + 32.74 = $35.26

@Dinh 

I found  a screenshot when doing the plan change which is below. This is not available in self service but when I was actually doing the plan change I made screenshots. Maybe I misinterpreted my original screenshots above.

Can anyone interpret the screenshot below for me? As well what does the the last line mean Total plan adjustments = $40.93 when my plan i changed to was the $40 ($35 with autopay)?

The summary of the plan change didn’t show the full picture. As I mentioned earlier, you should download the PDF bill and check the detail there https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/viewing-and-downloading-your-bills