Koodo Community
Question

Black Friday Deal not reflected on my bill

• 4 December 2022
  • 2 replies

I recently (in the last week) ported 4 numbers.  The deal I agreed to was for 4 lines for $200 - 25 GB at high speed and the slow speed after that….I received my first bill and have sorted throught partial month charges but the plans are showing at $60 plans not $50 plans so I’m being overbilled by $42.  Can someone tell me how to reach someone to get a) a credit for this month and b) the account set up properly so that it is billed properly next month.  I did print the bill to see if there were any credits check tucked on a different page, but alas..no joy.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

From your description of then plan, I wondered if you transfered to Koodo in or someone else. Koodo didn't have "unlimited data". After 25gb, your data would be stopped. No slow speed data of anything.

Also, I assumed you have download your PDF bill and check the page 3(or4) of it to see the detail?. Can you go to your billing area, select "account history" to see if there is credit somewhere there?

I went through the entire bill printed out and there is no credit listed anywhere. When we were talking about the deal, I specifically asked what happens when you get to 25 gb and was advised that I would still have access to data but it would be at a reduced speed.