Koodo Community
Question

Billing Issue: Unused Service Charges

• 11 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Dear Koodo Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to address a concerning issue regarding my recent bill from Koodo. Upon reviewing the charges, I noticed that I have been billed for services that I have not utilized during the billing period.i dont have koodo connection i am getting notification to pay 167 $ why?

As a conscientious customer, I have been monitoring my usage closely, and it appears that there has been a discrepancy in the charges levied against my account. Despite not utilizing certain services, I have been billed for them, which has left me feeling perplexed and frustrated.

I kindly request your assistance in rectifying this matter promptly. Could you please review my account and investigate why I have been billed for services that have not been utilized? I believe there may have been an error in the billing system or a misunderstanding regarding the services included in my plan.

In addition, I would appreciate it if you could provide clarity on how such discrepancies occurred and what steps can be taken to prevent them from happening in the future. As a loyal customer of Koodo, I value transparency and accuracy in billing, and I trust that you will address this issue with the utmost urgency and professionalism.

Please let me know once you have investigated the matter and taken appropriate actioni dont use the services . I look forward to a prompt resolution and a clearer understanding of my billing statement.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely, Yuvika Marwah 

Email -account set up under yuvee ****856 

call me back***-***-**87 

2 replies

Investigation Needed Regarding Billing Discrepancy

I am reaching out to follow up on a pressing issue regarding my recent interactions with Koodo customer service. i was promise this will be taken care ..i have so many notification to pay the bill ..i dont know who is using the services under my name -

Over the past few weeks, I have made several calls to Koodo support regarding a billing discrepancy on my account. Despite my efforts to address the matter, I have yet to receive a satisfactory resolution.

To recap, I have been consistently billed for services that I have not utilized during the billing period. Despite my inquiries and attempts to clarify the situation, the issue remains unresolved, causing frustration and confusion on my part.

I am writing to request an urgent investigation into this matter. It is imperative that we identify the root cause of this discrepancy and take appropriate corrective action to ensure that such billing errors do not recur in the future.

I understand that resolving complex issues may take time and effort, but I urge you to prioritize this investigation given the urgency and the impact it has on my confidence in Koodo's billing processes.

I kindly request regular updates on the progress of the investigation and any steps taken to address the issue. Additionally, if there are any further details or documentation needed from my end to expedite the process, please do not hesitate to inform me.

Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated. I trust that you will handle this issue with the utmost care and professionalism, and I look forward to a swift and satisfactory resolution.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Yuvika 

We are sorry to see that the situation is less than ideal, to say the least.  We were not able to authenticate and identify an account based on the method of log in you used here on the community. 

In order to look over the details on your account, please use the Self Serve option when you log in here. 

If the e-mail you are using here is not connected with the Koodo account, we will also not be able to find it. 

We masked the number inserted in this post, please do not include any personal information here as it is a public place. 

From what you described, it might be required for you to schedule a call-back with our team over the phone, in order to investigate this further, as it might require to confirm additional personal information which cannot be publicly posted here.