Koodo Community
Question

Billing Issue - Charged again for the same pay periods.

• 30 March 2024
  • 4 replies

I received my first Koodo Bill at the End of February:

• It included partial Charges to cover (Feb 22 To Feb 27) in the amount of $7.99
  • and Monthly charges (Feb 28 to Mar 27) in the amount of $39.95

I called and made a rate change in March and have just received my new bill:

• It includes partial charges for dates ranging from  (Feb 28 To Mar 27)  in the amount of $36.31
  • and Monthly charges for (Mar 28 to Apr 27).

So basically, I was billed in advance for (Feb 28 to Mar 27) in the amount of $39.95 and I am now being billed for this same time period again (Feb 28 To Mar 27)  in the amount of $36.31.

During that time I switched my rate plan from the $39 plan to the $34 plan. but instead of getting a small credit for overpaying in advance. I am being billed again for Feb 28 to Mar 27.

Is there anyway to have this adjusted? Thanks for your time 😃

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @New Patron 

We have checked and there is a refund on the same bill, on page 4. This is reflected on the original number the line was activated with (the temporary number)

I hope this helps :) 

Hi there, thanks for the quick response.

Yes I can see that credit on page four but it has not actually been subtracted from what is owing. On the billing dashboard when I login for this line I still owe $86.26. 

• partial charges for dates ranging from  (Feb 28 To Mar 27)  in the amount of $36.31
  • and Monthly charges for (Mar 28 to Apr 27) in the amount of $49.95

If the credit of $41.95 (on page 4) has been applied then the balance should be $44.21, right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi!

I understand that the way it’s showing up may be confusing.

The amount due for the line ending in *24 is separate from the one on the temporary line ending in*96.

Even if they are stated separately, both count towards the total amount due.

Feel free to check the PDF bill in self serve: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/viewing-and-downloading-your-bills, page 3 for an overview of each line.

This should list the amount before and after taxes for the line ending in *96 (the temporary one) and also for the line ending in *24.

If you have further questions, please let us know, thanks! 

Ah yes okay - the breakdown on page 3 is much easier to understand. Thanks for all your help!