Koodo Community
Question

Billing error - charged rate plan change twice

• 19 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello, can a Koodo customer agent please assist me with this billing error and credit back the second $15 rate plan change fee that was incorrectly charged to my account?  I only changed my plan once during the boxing day promo. 

Normally, I'd schedule a call back to resolve this issue but I'm currently outside of Canada and would prefer not to incur roaming charges to address this billing error. 

I appreciate your help. Thank you. 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It seems you only change plan once from the snapshot. Let me flag a rep to look into it.

Thank you! Let me know if the Rep requires my account # or phone number. I can send the details privately if possible. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Emy Rose Eduque   We have looked into your account and adjusted one of the charges, since you accidentally had two. You can see the updated amount in your Self serve.

Hi @Boa_Guy Koodo, thank you for quick response and making the adjustment to my upcoming bill. I see that the total only reflects one $15 charge even though the itemized billing list still includes both.

Thank you @Dinh for helping me with this issue and flagging a representative to assist.