Koodo Community
Solved

billed wrongly for suspended account

Hello

i have suspended / canclled my services since October 2023. I no longer use my Koodo phone number. still I got the bill for November. I want to connect to customer support but can’t connect via USA phone number. Instead of cancelling my account I got an email from Koodo community that my account is activated!!!!! Cannot handle this in professionalism. I want to stop all the services and cancle my account asap. Need to get rid of November bill. 

icon

Best answer by Dinh 5 December 2022, 03:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

I meant October 2022 !!!!! October 2022!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

After cancellation, they would send another bill (called final bill) to settle everything between you and Koodo. You could log into your self-serve and check it.

It shows October dues and November bill for services. I had suspended the account on October for 2 lines. Stil got charged for November. Is there a way to call and reach out to them? They don’t call on USA number 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It shows October dues and November bill for services. I had suspended the account on October for 2 lines. Stil got charged for November. Is there a way to call and reach out to them? They don’t call on USA number 

No, no number to reach out. You can schedule a callback to a Canadian number, if you wish. Facebook and Twitter messaging could be also used if you are overseas.

Anyways, if possible, could you post a snapshot of the page 3 of your pdf bill here? (Hide all personal information before posting pls)

It’s been 2 months I m not using Koodo at all. Changed phone, changed phone number. Are you the  authorized Koodo customer service person? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It’s been 2 months I m not using Koodo at all. Changed phone, changed phone number. Are you the  authorized Koodo customer service person? 

You can have access to your selfserve after 90 of cancellation.

And No, did you read my footnote of all my post?I am a customer like you once were.

How does access to self serve help if i m not able to reach the customer service person? I see the bills but don’t want to pay the November bill as the account was suspended in October 2022

Here is the screenshot 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

By what means did you cancel your account?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How does access to self serve help if i m not able to reach the customer service person? I see the bills but don’t want to pay the November bill as the account was suspended in October 2022

Your account wasn’t cancelled at all. They might have suspended your account for non-payment. But that didn’t mean you canceled your service.

As you are overseas. I recommend you contact a rep via Facebook or Twitter Messaging as soon as possible. https://www.facebook.com/Koodo /