Koodo Community
Question

Bill payment

• 9 April 2024
  • 9 replies

I was going over my phone bills since I joined Koodo a bit over a year ago and noticed I was charged twice in the month of February. I looked at the payments of the entire year and I was one payment above what I should've been. I don’t see a Koodo costumer service number I can call to resolve this and I never seem to be able to chat with a real person. Does anyone know how I can go about resolving this and getting a refund?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If  possible, can you share a snapshot where you saw you were double-charged in Feb? Hide all personal information before posting please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You should login to your self serve and download your detailed pdf ebill.  This pdf will show what or why the charges may have been higher for that bill.  This is the snapshot we will need to see.  It is on page 3 or 4, depending on your bill

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jennabella 

If you are referring to February 2023, the bill inbludes also the balance forwarded from January bill.

Feel free to check page 1 of the February bill 2023: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/viewing-and-downloading-your-bills and let us know if you have questions.

I don't understand how a 44.43 charge would be carried over to February if I paid my bill in January as seen in the first picture.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How did you pay your January 2023 bill?

You would need to check your credit card or Banking statements from that period.

I paid via Mastercard and paid 44.43 which showed up on my bank statement 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

On our end, we didn’t find anything wrong with the bill, the first payment received was in February after the second bill was issued and it covered both January  and February bills.

As @Dennis suggested, please check the credit card or the banking statements and let us know if you have any other questions.

Edit:

Just noticed you responded in the meantime.

We recommend checking with the bank, as we do not see a payment received in January on our end.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I paid via Mastercard and paid 44.43 which showed up on my bank statement 

I would confirm the exact dates and amounts paid (including the payment before and after).  Please let us know what you find