Koodo Community
Question

bill due the 25th but dont receive until the 28th

• 26 April 2024
  • 2 replies

My phone bill is due the 25th of each month but I don’t get it until the 28th I cannot access the bill until the 28th either. Does that count for a past due bill? Is that just how it works?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there,

so the bill release date and the due date are two different things. If you see on one of the bills you received on the 28th, it will have a “Due by” date or “pay by” something or other. This is the due date for THAT months bill, not necessarily your previous ones which may have been the 25th, though I can only assume based on what you have said. As I mentioned, there will be a “due date” on the bill you receive, if you do not pay the bill by this expected date you will be classed as past due and your credit will be affected. A lot of the time billing cycles are a couple of days before when your bill comes out, this is because it may take a business day or two too assess your usage and bill you affectively. This can be another reason for the date discrepancy. I hope this helps 😊👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It takes several days for the bill to be generated. So if your billing date is the 25th, new bill might be available 2,3 days after that. Normally it wasn't that bad, I normally saw my bill after 1,2 days.