Skip to main content

This is RIDICULOUS from koodo, my bill was supposed to be $40 but they have charged me with $98.35 i spoke to a customer service agent he told me i have charged $50 extra but he wants to pay the bill so that he can give me credit I said I don’t want the credit can you change my bill accordingly because I don’t have $98 to pay. He is saying if I don’t pay the bill I will be charged with late payment and charged extra next month. can someone please hell with out with it . 

Hi @Darshan 

We have reviewed the details and we see there was a plan change on the first day of the current billing cycle.

This led to a proration and both old and new plan are being charged on the bill, however, a refund for the old plan will be applied on your next bill. 

More about proration can be found here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/proration?srsltid=AfmBOooaIdKHaJQD6Bw4xlk0W8phk5iS6EjNGxPfTlAe-_lNn_sCONxg

I don't understand. 

When I changed my plan in the middle of the billing cycle, Koodo charged prorated amount of new plan added. But, at the same time, they credited the amount of old plan on the same billing. So you don't have to pay a large amount on the one month bill. You don't do that anymore?

Or at least the due amount can be adjusted?

Yes, that is what I am asking to be done my bill do be adjusted I cannot afford to pay $98 currently 

It is good that you give me refund in my next billing cycle but I do not want it. It is a mistake from Koodo that they have charged me for both the plans can you revert it that is all I am asking.