Skip to main content

auto pay discount disappears after 10 months of $35/mo billing, had to change my plan to get realigned the same $40-$5 autopay plan. No way to contact anyone to have it rectified on the initial plan. SO who is best to contact to get my $7 overpayment back ?  /S

So, you mentioned that you changed your plan. From $40 - $5 to the same plan. 

Was it $35 BYOD plan to tab plan? Or same price , but more data?

Did you download your PDF e-bill?  Do you see price increase instead of $5 credit drop?

thanks for asking, 

it was same price ($40 - $5 for auto pay) , but more data 50- 65GB which i will never use.

PDF download yes, it was a price increase from $35 to $40 /mo. no credit drop on any bills was shown.

/S

Hi @smarr 

We looked into it and the previous plan wasn’t eligible to autopay discount,

The new plan you switched to is eligible for autopay discount and the discount will start applying with your next bill as long as you keep the autopay enabled on your account.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Ok, thanks for the info but a note on my monthly invoices would have been professional and acceptable.  So, to clarify the situation,  given 10 months passed @ $35 + txs monthly rate (precedence) as stated in my initial agreement from Koodo on email 28 Nov 2023  (see pic), then changes without notice  nor explanation to $40 + txs and costs me $7 to discover and resolve the situation, not of my making, troubles me greatly as to business practices and communicating openly with customers. I am disappointed.

Given i am now back to the agreed $35 cost per month, where i was 10 months ago by my own investigation, time and actions, i would request the excess $7 be credited back to my account as a resolution of this situation.

Thank you, 

/S

@smarr 

According to Koodo Service terms, price increases may happen over time and they are announced in advance on the bill.

If you wish to dispute the increase further, please schedule a call back with the virtual assist.