Koodo Community

Attempting to find out monthly bill after paying Tab in full

• 12 February 2022
  • 4 replies

K 6th Tab paid off with Koodo 

Been attempting for 2 hours to find out what my monthly bill will be without a tab payment

This is insane - is it truly thar difficult to provide a Customer Service Rep??

Totally making me think about the fact I purchased a Huawei phone WITH Insurance, it was stolen within 2 months... regardless of my loyalty I was made to pay the phone off in full - even with Criminal charges filed - knew I should have bailed then!!

Anyone got a second between coffee breaks to answer a VERY simple question 

My Tab is paid in full,  you know what plan I'm on - what are my monthly bills moving forward??????

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

I've pretty much had it with Koodo 

They have lost an extremely loyal Customer.…

I would like the Community to let me know - if my Tab/therefore phone is paid in full - I believe I can purchase a Sim card and go with any Provider at this time - is this correct?

Greatly appreciate any info/assistance, cause I'm plain DONE

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Easiest way to figure this out would be to login to your self serve account, click “view bill details”, click “download bill”, write down the amount of that bill, and then subtract whatever your monthly tab charge is (which should be shown on page 3 if you just have the one phone line).

Thanks very much Allen!

I will give that a try 

Appreciate your assistance!!

Thanks again Allen -

No idea why I didn't just realize that - appreciate your time & help - it worked!!! - 

Not saying I'm not looking elsewhere, totally fed up with their Customer Service!

Thanks, Kathleen