Koodo Community
Question

Account suspended - Cant pay with a new credit card

• 2 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Hello, I need help fixing my account.
My account was suspended because the credit card expired.

I have a new one but it just crashes when I try to pay.

I figure it might be because my Koodo account has an outdated Postal code and it doesn’t match the one on my credit card.

However I can’t change my address in Koodo as all the profile options are blocked, probably because my account is suspended.

I just want to pay my balance but I can’t.

Update: I removed my registered credit card and I am not unable to add it back. I t keeps saying that an unknown error occured.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What type of an account do you have? Prepaid or postpaid? It’s probably easiest to schedule a callback through the automated assistant - you can enter any Canadian number if yours is suspended.

Prepaid / self serve

I don’t have another phone. I can’t ask them to call me back, my phone number doesnt work anymore

Unless you guys can fix it, I will simply change my provider, it’s much simpler.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @antholord 

As much as we want to help, we have limited access to prepaid accounts here on community.

If you are able to use a friend’s or family member’s phone, please schedule a call back through the virtual assist and a rep can look into it further.

J.ils ont changé  mon forfait  je n ai j avais dis que je voulais changer mon internet j en Peu plus  dsl