Koodo Community
Question

Accidentally bought SIM card

• 19 February 2024
  • 8 replies

Hi, 

I just accidentally bought a sim card when trying to purchase a plan for my new phone. My phone only has ESIM and no sim card slot so im looking to cancel this charge. I would also like to schedule a callback to get my new phone plan figured out.

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Vulcan 

How did you purchase the sim? Was it online? 

Yes, I thought I would get an option for an ESIM activation somewhere along the line but didn't turn out to be the case.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Vulcan eSim cards are available for purchase in a store. Are you looking to activate a new postpaid plan or a prepaid one?

A postpaid. I already have the charge approved

Are you able to cancel that whole charge and plan and i just go into store and deal with this?

I cant find anywhere to cancel it myself

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you able to cancel that whole charge and plan and i just go into store and deal with this?

If you activate at a store, you might have to pay the $60 connection fee. I recommend you keep the current plan online and visit a Koodo kiosk and ask for a replacement SIM.

Have you received activation email and service agreement yet? you would need that before visiting a Koodo location.

Ok thanks for the heads up Dinh, ill head into a local kiosk and go from there, appreciate it